Working Student Channel Marketing (f/m/d) - 20 h/w for 12 months
Duesseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyMarketing
Digital animation, digital art, digital school, digital workshops, digital signature - Wacom has been the global leader in digital pen technology for over 30 years. We are not only creating the tablets and pen displays that the big Hollywood studios and streaming services work with, we also enable the leading smartphone and notebook manufacturers to provide outstanding pen solutions on their devices. More than 1,200 team members worldwide work at our company headquarters in Portland, Düsseldorf, Tokyo and other locations on three continents.
As a technology company in the hardware and software business, we have the vision of "life-long ink". With industrial partners of all sizes, including Start-ups and across all sectors, we are working enthusiastically to find new fields in which digital ink can support people of all ages, with every neurodiversity, in every phase of life, in a wide variety of tasks. Especially in the field of education, we are particularly advocate for non-neurotypical people and people from structurally backward backgrounds.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for innovative colleagues who are open to new possibilities, people who dream big and put their heart and soul into what they do. As a Working Student Channel Marketing (m/f/d), you will support the Sales & Marketing Team and our Channel Partners.
Your exciting tasks:
- On-going collaboration with the marketing teams from Tier2 Channel partners to build a plan for on-line and offline communications to implement on the partners’ platforms (banners, newsletters, etc.). Purpose is to effectively roll out communication on promotions or special trade days such as mother’s day, Black Friday...
- Develop a plan with the key channel partners to bring new products to market
- On-time and in-budget execution of the plans: develop the assets with right imagery, copy text, translations, etc.
- Develop reports of the results of the investment and make recommendations for future marketing activities
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and eye for detail
- Pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent knowledge of German and English language both written and spoken, any additional language is welcome
- Preferably studying in field of Marketing
- Proficient in Office365
- Enjoy working effectively in a fast-paced environment
If you don't meet the above qualifications 100%, that's okay! We want to hire people, not just skills. If you're willing to learn and be enthusiastic about our creativity and technology, we want to hear from you.
What we offer:
- Challenging work and practical experience in an exceptionally dedicated team
- Multicultural and multinational work environment with an open and friendly international culture characterized by constructive and cooperative relationships
- Attractive location in the media harbor of Düsseldorf surrounded by a broad variety of restaurants, the office is easy to reach by car or public transportation (subsidized parking or job ticket)
- Water & coffee specialties free of charge and desks sharing - but you can also work remotely
- Online learning opportunity
- A Wacom pen tablet (which you can keep of course)
We are committed to equal opportunities. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status or disability.