Senior Backend Developer (f/m/d)
United Kingdom, Somerset, FromeEngineering
Wacom is the world's leading provider of Innovative Digital Ink Technologies, sharing almost 40 years of technology leadership with its many users, customers and partners in the creative community. Our products and services are used by industry leaders in cinema and 3D animation, design, digital art and game development. Wacom’s software provides ways to digitally create, store and share notes, sketches and creative ideas.
As part of Wacom’s business units, our Global Ink Division is responsible for Software Technology Research and Development. It was established in 2011, with main forces in Bulgaria, UK & US. Today for our growing team in the UK, we are looking for Senior Backend Developer.
As a member of the Enterprise Software team, you will be part of a group developing backend systems for new secure signing systems. You will be using a range of emerging technologies including blockchain, self-sovereign identity and decentralized identifiers, in combination with established electronic pen-based signing methods to extend Wacom’s established range of electronic secure transaction tools. As well as developing new infrastructure tools you will be working with software partners to assist in integrating, testing and deploying new systems.
- Develop backends software components and packages to support cloud-based secure signing systems;
- Set up and maintain build pipelines for new and existing packages;
- Assist in the preliminary testing of new versions prior to releasing to QA;
- Provide assistance to the support team to investigate customer problems;
- Engage with external partners to design and implement systems using Wacom’s software products.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar positions;
- Experience with:
- C# .Net Core/5/6
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Self-driven person, highly motivated to acquire new skills and apply them in the ongoing projects;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
Preferred experience with:
- Solidity, Ethereum and other Web3 / Blockchain
- Atlassian Suite (JIRA / Confluence / BitBucket)
- SQL / NoSQL
- Multicultural and multinational work environment with an open and friendly international culture characterized by constructive and cooperative relationships
- Flexible working approach (working hours and remote work)
- Attractive bonus system and additional benefits coverage in case of accidents and long-term illness, etc.
- Structured onboarding and extraordinary events: Kick-off meeting, summer event, Christmas party, etc.
- Online and on demand learning opportunities
- High employee discounts on our products