Product Owner - Services
Sofia, Sofia, BulgariaProduct Lifecycle Management
Wacom has been driving the evolution of digital pen and ink input technology as industry leader for many decades in both technology solutions and branded businesses. Wacom is changing the way business is done with the launch of variety of applications, cloud services and SDKs. Our passion is to realize the most natural and highest quality digital pen and ink experience for different value-added use cases in B2C, B2B and B2B2C.
Today for our growing office in Sofia with more than 60 employees, we are looking for a Product Owner - Services to join our team.
Product Owner Services in Wacom drives the end-to-end planning, development, go-to-market and sustainable operations of Wacom Software as a Service solutions. In a joint collaboration with cross-functional teams like Portfolio Management, Business Development, Marketing, Software Engineering and QA, the Product Owner Services is responsible for managing the product roadmap, ensuring that the product meets the needs of our customers, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software.
Together with the relevant stakeholders, the Product Owner Services is responsible for ensuring the implementation of service deliveries that meet business and customer value goals.
- Manage the product roadmap and prioritize features based on customer needs and business goals
- Collect, define and specify the product requirements
- Create and maintain product backlog, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Manage the deliveries and dependencies by collaborating with cross-functional teams including software developers, designers, QA testers, and stakeholders to deliver high-quality software
- Manage deliveries of mission critical technology development
- Proactive communication between all stakeholders to ensure a transparent and consistent expectation and delivery management
- Define user journey experience in collaboration with global stakeholders to meet the customer needs
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and market trends.
- Define and communicate product vision, value proposition and roadmap to stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Develop product value proposition and feature briefings, sales and marketing briefing materials, documentation and software trainings as essential part of go-to-market process
- Define and analyze product metrics and KPIs to continuously improve the product and make customer-centric decisions when managing lifecycle updates and improvement backlogs
- Ensure that the product complies with regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Manage business and delivery milestones and escalate risks on the project’s schedules, scope & deliveries to relevant stakeholders
- 5+ years of prior experience in Product Management/Product Owner or similar role in a SaaS environment, priority is on customer-facing services
- Working experience in project management field and/or business analysis in different software development projects
- Solid understanding of different development methodologies (agile, waterflow, hybrid)
- Experience in defining and managing Service product roadmaps and backlogs
- Strong technical background with never-stop learning mentality for innovation, professional experience in SW engineering and/or service architecture design is a plus
- On-the-job expertise in software APIs, is considered a great advantage
- Experience in defining, gathering requirements and transforming them into executable requirements for implementation team
- Proven knowledge about customer data protection requirements
- Proven self-starter with hands-on ability and agile mindset to work across functional teams
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and conflict-resolution skills across a set of technical, product, and business challenges
- Demonstrated experience leading and collaborating with remote and global teams
- Strong customer orientation, communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Career in a global leader in digital technologies
• Positive and friendly environment
• Flexible working approach (working hours and hybrid model);
• Annual bonus aligned to the employee’s contribution
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Great location, cosy office space
• Technical and soft-skills trainings and certificates
• Team buildings and internal events
• Covered transport expenses
• Employee referral bonuses
• Fun zone - PlayStation and lounge and social area
To become a member of our global team please send us your application in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.