Marketing Specialist Business Solutions (f/m/d)
Bulgaria, Sofia, SofiaMarketing
Wacom is the world's leading provider of innovative digital pen and ink technologies, sharing almost 40 years of technology leadership with its many users, customers and partners in the creative community. Our products and services are used by industry leaders in cinema and 3D animation, design, digital art and game development. Wacom’s software provides ways to digitally create, store and share notes, sketches and creative ideas.
As we are growing today we are looking for Marketing Specialist that will be part of a global team and will support Wacom’s Business Solutions group.
In this role you will be responsible for executing on various aspects of our B2B global marketing strategy and collaborating with different cross-functional teams effectively. This role gives you the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth of an international business – one that is committed to making digital technology more human.
The vacant marketing operational role is a part of our Global marketing team (Düsseldorf, Portland & Sofia) and support teams in the regional field marketing (Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Japan and China)
• Execute and adapt Wacom’s global marketing content to meet regional business requirements
• Plan, coordinate and implement online marketing content updates on our company's website in the collaborative efforts with:
− Content Team and Web Services
− UI/UX team
− eStore members in each region
• Manage translation and localization processes - schedule and oversee translations and implementation for multiple document types/formats
• Manage Act-On Marketing automation platform to meet the actual needs of day business including - building landing pages, form handling, email campaign setup and reporting
• Lead CRM management process and ensure valuable marketing prospects move through the marketing and sales funnels
• Plan marketing budget, schedule management and reporting
• Collaborate with and support regional marketing team members
• 2+ years’ relevant marketing experience (ideally in technology and/or B2B marketing company);
• Practical, hands-on digital marketing experience, including familiarity with: marketing automation tools (e.g. Act-On), web portal management tools (Impartner, Microsoft SharePoint 365), eCommerce solutions (Sitecore & Magento); webinars and online meetings (Zoom, Microsoft Teams) and social media (LinkedIn, etc.);
• Bachelor or master degree in Marketing;
• Fluent native or business-level English, written and spoken.
• Structured and methodical working style
• Work experience as a project manager account manager in marketing agency
• Experience in and preference for working within an international, multicultural team
• Able to work on own initiative and proactively make suggestions for process improvements
• Career in a global leader in digital technologies
• Positive and friendly environment
• Flexible working approach (working hours and hybrid model)
• Annual bonus aligned to the employee’s contribution
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Great location (Sofia - Osogovo Str.), cozy office space
• Technical and soft-skills trainings and certificates
• Team buildings and internal events
• Covered transport expenses
• Employee referral bonuses
• Fun zone - PlayStation and lounge and social area.
To become a member of our global team please send us your application in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.