Manager Performance Marketing (f/m/d)
Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, DüsseldorfMarketing
A world alive with creativity – we at Wacom are looking for people who share our passion for a creative world. We are a global company with more than 1200 employees in 40 countries. For close to 40 years we have been proud to deliver innovative digital technologies to support all aspects of human creativity. Our creative products and services help industry leaders in film and 3D animation, industrial design, digital art, game development and a broad range of communication and expression.
At Wacom we believe in the power of ideas. Great new ideas can come from anywhere, anytime and to anybody. We constantly develop and integrate new hardware and software to help everyone capture, express, shape and share new ideas. Our mission is to inspire and equip people to make the world a more creative place.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for innovative colleagues who are open to new possibilities, people who dream big and put their heart and soul into what they do. Come and join us and share our passion for a creative world. We invite you to help us write the next chapter in the Wacom for business success story.
The Manager Digital Marketing is responsible for digital media planning and execution as well as analytics of ecommerce platforms, digital media campaigns and A&P efficiency to achieve business goals.
- Ensure media planning for Amazon and e-store performance advertising such as Amazon Sponsored Ads, Amazon DSP, Google Shopping and promotional ads (GDN, Facebook & Instagram ads, others) based on aligned customer journey and financial and product sell-out objectives;
- Manage and control A&P budget for digital media and analyze efficiency of spending;
- Create, monitor and report media analytics (Google Analytics, FB Analytics) and platform analytics (Amazon Vendor Central, Magento Analytics);
- Steer and manage media agency (e.g QBRs, weekly status, budget, media strategy amongst others) and monitor performance;
- Support content optimization activities and maintenance for product detail pages (PDPs) for all ecommerce platforms;
- Support product launch media strategy in cooperation with cross-functional/global departments;
- Support Enterprise and Omni departments when it comes to media planning and execution of their campaigns e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- Minimum 3-year experience in ecommerce & performance marketing environment;
- Good knowledge in Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ad Manager, Content Management systems;
- Basic knowledge in project management tools from Atlassian (Confluence, Jira);
- Basic knowledge of financial revenue and profit drivers;
- Ability to collaborate across functions;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Hands-on mentality and detail-oriented;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Multicultural and multinational work environment with an open and friendly international culture characterized by constructive and cooperative relationships
- Flexible working approach (working hours and remote work)
- Brand new, modern and cozy office located in the media harbor of Düsseldorf surrounded by a variety of restaurants, the office is easy to reach by car or public transportation (subsidized parking or job ticket)
- Attractive bonus system and additional benefits coverage in case of accidents and long-term illness, etc.
- Structured onboarding and extraordinary events: Kick-off meeting, summer event, Christmas party, etc.
- Online and on demand learning opportunities
- High employee discounts on our products
- Mail delivery to our office possible
- Fruits, water & coffee specialties free of charge