Manager Business Finance & Analysis (f/m/d)
Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, DüsseldorfFinance and Accounting
A world alive with creativity – we at Wacom are looking for people who share our passion for a creative world. We are a global company with more than 1200 employees in 40 countries. For close to 40 years we have been proud to deliver innovative digital technologies to support all aspects of human creativity. Our creative products and services help industry leaders in film and 3D animation, industrial design, digital art, game development and a broad range of communication and expression.
At Wacom we believe in the power of ideas. Great new ideas can come from anywhere, anytime and to anybody. We constantly develop and integrate new hardware and software to help everyone capture, express, shape and share new ideas. Our mission is to inspire and equip people to make the world a more creative place.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for innovative colleagues who are open to new possibilities, people who dream big and put their heart and soul into what they do. Come and join us and share our passion for a creative world. We invite you to help us write the next chapter in the Wacom for business success story.
The Manger Business Finance & Analysis serves as a business partner between the Creative Business Unit (CRBU) and BF&A to own and manage the planning process, including budgeting and forecasting, in direct support of the global creative business. You will have full P&L ownership, with special attention to profitability and Selling, General & Administrative (SG&A) spend. Furthermore, you will link financial results to operational performance drivers in order to identify trends, manage profitability, assess investment opportunities, and proactively advise senior leadership.
- Provide business insights and recommendations to peers and stakeholders to achieve revenue and profitability goals and drive shareholder return, including marketing resource allocation, cost optimization, revenue generation, trends, and future requirements;
- Drive the weekly Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and forecasting process by working cross-functionally with operations, marketing, and regional sales to update regional financial plans and risk and opportunities, including inventory update, profitability trends, etc.;
- Perform monthly P&L variance analysis, including sales, profitability and operating expense and develop countermeasures when necessary;
- Lead communication with Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Sales Operations teams on key regional topics which require alignment with these key stake holders outside BF&A;
- Monitor ongoing performance metrics for the strategic plan including all Key Performance Initiatives (KPIs);
- Monitor Creative product inventory levels and assist in product transition and end-of-life liquidation strategies;
- Lead the planning, development, and assessment of business cases, establishing robust and convincing financial analysis;
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis for business-critical functions, identifying trends, issues, data sources, executing queries and providing recommendations to management;
- Proactively collaborate with business leaders to define action plans for financial and business analysis findings beyond standard reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA is preferred);
- Minimum 5-year experience in financial/business analysis, budgeting, and forecasting;
- Experience with sales and marketing distribution, specifically in technology and consumer products business (preferred);
- Experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: SAP, Adaptive Planning, Tableau, Prophix, etc.);
- Expert level skills in Excel for data compilation and aggregation (i.e.: pivot tables, Vlookup and macros);
- Proficient in other MS Office Suite applications;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations;
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a global team environment with the ability to influence across levels (including executive), functions and across global cultures for positive outcomes;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously with close attention to detail and respond constructively to new information (positive/negative);
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and strong decision-making skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Multicultural and multinational work environment with an open and friendly international culture characterized by constructive and cooperative relationships
- Flexible working approach (working hours and remote work)
- Brand new, modern and cozy office located in the media harbor of Düsseldorf surrounded by a variety of restaurants, the office is easy to reach by car or public transportation (subsidized parking or job ticket)
- Attractive bonus system and additional benefits coverage in case of accidents and long-term illness, etc.
- Structured onboarding and extraordinary events: Kick-off meeting, summer event, Christmas party, etc.
- Online and on demand learning opportunities
- High employee discounts on our products
- Mail delivery to our office possible
- Fruits, water & coffee specialties free of charge