Key Account Manager Retail DACH (f/m/d)
Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, DüsseldorfSales
A world alive with creativity – we at Wacom are looking for people who share our passion for a creative world. We are a global company with more than 1200 employees in 40 countries. For close to 40 years we have been proud to deliver innovative digital technologies to support all aspects of human creativity. Our creative products and services help industry leaders in film and 3D animation, industrial design, digital art, game development and a broad range of communication and expression.
At Wacom we believe in the power of ideas. Great new ideas can come from anywhere, anytime and to anybody. We constantly develop and integrate new hardware and software to help everyone capture, express, shape and share new ideas. Our mission is to inspire and equip people to make the world a more creative place.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for innovative colleagues who are open to new possibilities, people who dream big and put their heart and soul into what they do. Come and join us and share our passion for a creative world. We invite you to help us write the next chapter in the Wacom for business success story.
The Account Manager Omnichannel is responsible for building and nurturing solid relationships with key retail DACH partners to develop profitable business.
- Contribute for the development of the Omnichannel strategy and tactics with existing Consumer Electronics retail DACH (account & promotion planning, negotiation of yearly agreements, define product portfolio, steer profitability);
- Search and build partnerships in new or other channels to expand retail network;
- Ensure the financial forecasting & landing (planning, execution and reporting) for assigned account partners;
- Ensure the achievement of revenue goal as well as gross profit, sell-through, sell-out and inventory;
- Coordinate and execute all activities related to the account, namely launching new products, securing relevant merchandising & marketing activities and taking care of product knowledge & updates in the channels;
- Continuously assess, clarify and validate account partners’ needs;
- Engage with intra (channel key accounts and channel marketing) and inter team stakeholders to meet account performance objectives and partner’s expectations;
- Proactively participate to local events;
- Steer and monitor local outsourced Services (Field Staff).
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- Minimum 5-year experience as Key Account Manager in Retail Environment for relevant players in the DACH region;
- Autonomy and strong presentation, negotiating and closing skills;
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and cultural awareness;
- Drive and result-oriented;
- Ability to collaborate across functions;
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken);
- frequent travel required.
- Multicultural and multinational work environment with an open and friendly international culture characterized by constructive and cooperative relationships
- Flexible working approach (working hours and remote work), including one-time bonus to improve remote working setup
- Attractive bonus system and additional benefits coverage in case of accidents and long-term illness, etc.
- Structured onboarding and extraordinary events: Kick-off meeting, summer event, Christmas party, etc.
- Online and on demand learning opportunities
- High employee discounts on our products