Junior Windows Developer (f/m/d)
United Kingdom, Somerset, FromeEngineering
Wacom is the world's leading provider of Innovative Digital Ink Technologies, sharing almost 40 years of technology leadership with its many users, customers and partners in the creative community. Our products and services are used by industry leaders in cinema and 3D animation, design, digital art and game development. Wacom’s software provides ways to digitally create, store and share notes, sketches and creative ideas.
As part of Wacom’s business units, our Global Ink Division is responsible for Software Technology Research and Development. It was established in 2011, with main forces in Bulgaria, UK & US. Today for our growing team in the UK, we are looking for Junior Windows Developer.
As a member of the Enterprise Software team, you will develop and maintain software for pen-based business systems. You will work with tools for capturing biometric signature data from Wacom’s range of electronic pen devices, including signature pads, pen displays and tablets. You will be involved in the development and deployment of SDKs for handling, storing and verifying signature data, and applications for securely signing electronic documents. You will help support of customers with integration and fault fixing related to the software products.
- Develop new software products, tools and test harnesses, including SDKs, applications and utilities;
- Set up and maintain build pipelines for new and existing packages;
- Assist in the preliminary testing of new versions prior to releasing to QA;
- Provide assistance to the support team to investigate customer problems.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar positions;
- Experience with:
- Windows development
- Self-driven person, highly motivated to acquire new skills and apply them in the ongoing projects;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Open, pragmatic and hands-on approach;
Preferred experience with:
- Multicultural and multinational work environment with an open and friendly international culture characterized by constructive and cooperative relationships
- Flexible working approach (working hours and remote work)
- Attractive bonus system and additional benefits coverage in case of accidents and long-term illness, etc.
- Structured onboarding and extraordinary events: Kick-off meeting, summer event, Christmas party, etc.
- Online and on demand learning opportunities
- High employee discounts on our products