Bulgaria, Sofia, SofiaEngineering
Wacom is the world's leading provider of Innovative Digital Ink Technologies, sharing almost 40 years of technology leadership with its many users, customers and partners in the creative community. Our products and services are used by industry leaders in cinema and 3D animation, design, digital art and game development. Wacom’s software provides ways to digitally create, store and share notes, sketches and creative ideas.
As a member of our Ink Technology team, you will participate in the development of web applications, demos and components integrating WILL™: Wacom’s digital ink technology. You will work closely with the other technology developers, the technology lead and will be also involved in collaboration with PM, QA and design team members. You will collaborate with Wacom’s partners for the integration of Wacom’s Ink SDK for Web. This position requires a proven ability to develop web applications using SPA frameworks and Vanilla JS, excellent understanding of JS fundamentals as well as a strong motivation to acquire new skills.
- You will build SPAs, Demos and reusable components for digital pen and ink using Vanilla JS, ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS.
- You will collaborate with Wacom’s partners who integrate the WILL™ Web SDK within their projects.
- You will help with improving the WILL™ Web SDK by enriching the existing code samples, training materials and documentation.
- You will assist with the technical design, planning and estimation of business requirements.
- You will help to identify gaps in the requirements, as well as assess risks in the planning and execution.
- You will cooperate and assist the QA team to ensure faults and other problems are identified and fixed quickly.
- You will support setting up best practices and process improvements.
- Your role will require to learn and advance in new technologies, and effectively put into practice your knowledge.
- 4+ years of experience with JS/CSS/HTML
- 3+ years of experience with building SPAs using ReactJS/AngularJS/VueJS or similar
- Proficient knowledge of modern ES.Next features
- Understanding of Functional programming, OOP concepts, SOLID principles, algorithms
- Experience with building complex UIs using modern technologies (HTML5/CSS, Responsive design, Styled components, SASS, CSS modules etc.)
- Experience with testing frameworks (JEST, Mocha, Jasmine)
- Self-driven person, highly motivated to acquire new skills and apply them in the ongoing projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with Computer Graphics
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and build process
- Experience with low-level JS libraries and APIs
- Career in a global leader in digital technologies
- Positive and friendly environment
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours
- Annual bonus aligned to the employee’s contribution
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Great location, cosy office space
- Technical and soft-skills trainings & certificates
- Team buildings and internal events
- Covered transport expenses
To become a member of our global team please send us your application in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.