Digital Marketing Specialist
Bulgaria, Sofia, SofiaMarketing
Wacom has been driving the evolution of digital pen and ink input technology as industry leader for many decades in both technology solutions and branded businesses. Wacom is changing the way business is done with the launch of a variety of applications, cloud services and SDKs. Our passion is to realize the most natural and highest quality digital pen and ink experience for different value-added use cases in B2C, B2B and B2B2C.
As we are growing, we are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist that will be part and will support our Global Ink Division.
Your role is to develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels supporting expansion and growth of Wacom software ink business. This role requires an broad knowledge of marketing, trends analytics, web site management and social media management. Your success performance rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified marketing goals. We also expect you to have a good technical understanding and could engage with engineers and developers.
- Execute and optimise the annual marketing plan aligned with the global marketing strategy
- Continue to optimise Wacom Developer website (developer.wacom.com) to deliver increased usability, lead capture and engagement
- Implement repeatable, scalable, and cost-effective social media/social marketing programmes to drive customer growth and experience
- Develop suitable metrics to enable accurate measurement and reporting on web and social media interactions to identify opportunities for improvement
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience (preferably in the Tech industry)
- Good technical understanding (software, cloud services, SDK, API etc.) which could be serve as a language bridge between digital technology and business customers
- Event management experience is a nice to have
- Program/Project Management skills are considered as an advantage
- Focus on digital marketing
- Basic UI/UX knowledge
- Basic CRM / GDPR understanding
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Structured and methodical working approach
- Marketing Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Career in a global leader in digital technologies
- Positive and friendly environment
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours
- Annual bonus aligned to the employee’s contribution
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Great location, cosy office space
- Technical and soft-skills trainings & certificates
- Team buildings and internal events
- Covered transport expenses
To become a member of our global team please send us your application in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.