Bulgaria, Sofia, SofiaDesign
Wacom is the world's leading provider of Innovative Digital Ink Technologies, sharing almost 40 years of technology leadership with its many users, customers and partners in the creative community. Our products and services are used by industry leaders in cinema and 3D animation, design, digital art and game development. Wacom’s software provides ways to digitally create, store and share notes, sketches and creative ideas.
Тоday we are looking for a Design Lead to passionately join our team in Sofia.
The successful candidate contributes significantly to Wacom global software products by effectively building, executing, improving and delivering of the annual design roadmap and working together with business on mid-term roadmap. The role implies dynamic workflow with multidisciplinary teams on software for desktop, web and mobile platforms. Important part of the responsibilities will be research, creation of software user flows, graphical user interface and user experience.
The Lead Designer also provides guidance to already established team of software designers – supporting their daily working process, prioritizing and synchronizing the work load with different stakeholders within the organization.
- Develop designs driven by a deep understanding of user needs
- Leading multiple projects while sharing work with other designers and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with team members to generate ideas and get feedback on the design roadmap
- Organize and manage user research and create frameworks to approach user feedback
- Resource plan and project management to support business and roadmap needs
- Support the team performance and development
- Improve design process to support business strategy
- Establish clear communication, provides regular feedback and suggestions to the team members and peers
- Work on research projects for use cases that enhance product portfolio
- Work closely with the Product management, technology and apps development teams, QA team
- Work in close collaboration with Brand communication team on Wacom design system and language
- 5+ years of design experience on software/apps on desktop, web and mobile platforms
- Previous leading role for small - to medium-sized teams
- Experience leading or facilitating design-related workshops or similar activities
- Up to date with trends in Information and Technology industry, and proficient in desktop environment (MacOS/WIN), web and mobile platform (iOS/Android/Win)
- Able to collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders across the globe
- Experience in leading research projects
- Experience with design thinking product development is advantage
- Experience in leading innovation project is advantage
- Speaks fluent English
- Career in a global leader in digital technologies
- Positive and friendly environment
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours
- Annual bonus aligned to the employee’s contribution
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Great location, cosy office space
- Technical and soft-skills trainings & certificates
- Team buildings and internal events
- Covered transport expenses
To become a member of our global team please send us your application and portfolio in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.