Accounts Receivable Specialist (f/m/d) - Temporary contract
Bulgaria, Sofia, SofiaFinance and Accounting
Wacom has been driving the evolution of digital pen and ink input technology as industry leader for many decades in both technology solutions and branded businesses. Our passion is to realize the most natural and highest quality digital pen and ink experience and services for different value-added use cases. Wacom is changing the way business is done with the launch of new global eCommerce solution for hardware, software and ink services.
We are now looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist EMEA / Accounting & Tax EMEA to join our team, 12-18 months maternity cover contract.
As a member of the Accounting & Tax Team EMEA operated from Germany you will be located in Sofia. You will be supporting the team of “Accounting & Tax” in handling the growing external e-commerce business of WACOM. Special focus lies on the administration of key accounts to manage the accounts receivable and administer the relationship with external business partners.
• Manage the financial side of accounts receivables
• Communicate and collaborate with internal departments and external partners to support and properly execute the order-to-cash process
• Perform operational accounting tasks within our SAP-system and systems of our business partners
• Conduct and ensure accurate allocation/reconciliation of incoming funds to individual orders
• Execute appropriate measures to collect cash from business partners
• In case of further expansion, adaption of existing structures and processes to collaborate with new e-commerce platforms and partners
• Minimum of 3-5 year of relevant experience in the area of AR accounting
• Commercial education needed
• Commitment to professionally and actively engage with our business partners to collect outstanding funds
• Ideally experience in collaboration with e-commerce business partners
• Experience in receivables management and understanding of order processing
• Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• SAP knowledge would be an advantage
• Ability to set priorities with excellent time management skills, enjoy working independently with clear deadlines and deliverables and being resilient
• Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to converse at all levels as intercultural
• Fluent English languages skills
• Career in a global leader in digital technologies
• Positive and friendly environment
• Hybrid working model and flexible hours
• Annual bonus aligned to the employee’s contribution
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Covered transport expenses
• Online and on demand learning opportunities
• Great location, cosy office space
• Team buildings and internal events
To become a member of our global team please send us your application in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.