Account Manager B2B – Creative - UK and Nordics (f/m/d)
United Kingdom, London, City of, LondonSales
A world alive with creativity – we at Wacom are looking for people who share our passion for a creative world. We are a global company with more than 1200 employees in 40 countries. For close to 40 years we have been proud to deliver innovative digital technologies to support all aspects of human creativity. Our creative products and services help industry leaders in film and 3D animation, industrial design, digital art, game development and a broad range of communication and expression.
At Wacom we believe in the power of ideas. Great new ideas can come from anywhere, anytime and to anybody. We constantly develop and integrate new hardware and software to help everyone capture, express, shape and share new ideas. Our mission is to inspire and equip people to make the world a more creative place.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for innovative colleagues who are open to new possibilities, people who dream big and put their heart and soul into what they do. Come and join us and share our passion for a creative world. We invite you to help us write the next chapter in the Wacom for business success story.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling and supporting product concepts to resellers and corporate customers in order to increase (new) business volume and revenue and optimize the OPI.
- Ensure B2B pipeline development with new High Touch Enterprise Customer projects (70% focus on new business creation);
- Guarantee account management, account planning and opportunity management;
- Promote further development of Creative SW and HW reseller/partners, System Integrators and VARs;
- Guarantee intensive monitoring of the market, constant analysis and qualification of customer needs and determining sales strategies;
- Coordinate client projects and customer requests in close cooperation with the internal interfaces (Internal Sales, PM, Finance, etc.);
- Prepare and lead product and company presentations at customers, fairs, workshops and seminars;
- Use the regional ambassadors/ experts for Education and networking in order to maximize the business;
- Initiate local marketing activities;
- Ensure regular reporting on activities, projects, partners, customers and achievement of KPIs;
- Develop and maintain top target customer list by industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- Minimum 5-year experience in direct sales /reseller experience and channel marketing experience in Enterprise environments;
- Consulting approach and strong solution selling, negotiation and closing skills on decider level (high touch customer and channel partner);
- Knowledge of high-end monitors and advanced software (Adobe, Autodesk, Dassault, etc.);
- Driven and result-oriented;
- Strong communication and persuasion skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and ability to work in matrix organizations;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and knowledge of a Nordic language is a plus;
- Frequent travel required.
- Multicultural and multinational work environment with an open and friendly international culture characterized by constructive and cooperative relationships
- Flexible working approach (working hours and remote work)
- Attractive bonus system and additional benefits coverage in case of accidents and long-term illness, etc.
- Structured onboarding and extraordinary events: Kick-off meeting, summer event, Christmas party, etc.
- Online and on demand learning opportunities
- High employee discounts on our products